After nearly 10 years of development, Vinsofts is becoming one of the leading software companies in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with over 100 employees. Our goal is to increase to 200- 300 employees in the next 2 years. Vinsofts has successfully completed and handed over 500 projects to clients from many countries such as USA, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Vietnam…
Back to history, from a group of engineers graduated from leading technology universities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh University of Science & Technology, In 2009, M-Era Co., Ltd was founded in Ho Chi Minh, aiming to serve foreign customers who want to develop website and mobile application. At that time, smartphone technology led by Apple and Google began to flourish, the team has participated in the code camp of Google and won the award.
In 2011, the founders of the company moved to Hanoi to work and set up VIN Trading and Services Ltd, on July 4, 2013. It was changed into Vinsofts ., JSC from March 14, 2016 with the main business fields such as: mobile and website Software development outsourcing, E-commerce solutions, cloud computing , blockchain, AI, digitized enterprise and technology 4.0, …
Our vision is to become one of the biggest technology companies in Vietnam, bearing the brand name of Vietnam software reaching out to the global. Vinsofts is developing the right path, combining software outsourcing and development, applying new technology, step by step asserting itself to be a leading company in the field of technology 4.0 (Blockchain, AI, Digital Transform ). The Board of Directors has clearly defined the steps to build the Vinsofts brand, so that Vinsofts will be known as a leading IT application and solution provider in Vietnam and the region.
Currently, Vinsofts ., JSC is expanding Leadership and Senior managers team to achieve the Go Big target in 2018-2020. Major shareholders and managers include:
1. Mr. Phung Van Huan (President & CEO)
2. Mr. Vu Van Tien (Vice Director / Director of Human Resources)
3. Mr. Nguyen Van Tiep (Director of Communications & Marketing)
4. Ms. Norith La Torre (Global Growth Manager)
5. Mrs. Nguyen Thi Thao (Chief Financial Officer)
6. Mrs. Phung Thi Thu (QA/QC Officer)
Our company will implement the IPO in the period 2021-2023. In the period 2018 – 2021, we are ready to welcome all cooperation and investment from organizations and individuals.
Our vision is: “To be every business’ IT partner”
Our mission: “To provide user-friendly and customizable IT solutions as well as good value outsourcing services”
The company was founded
- The company was founded on 04/07/2013 with the first name is VIN Software Co., Ltd, the main business areas are Outsourcing, software development and E-commerce solutions, cloud computing, blockchain, …
- Company size: 15+ employees
- Address: No. 545/26 Pham Van Dong street, Bac Liem, Hanoi
The company continues to expand
- Company size: 30 employees
- Continued to supply outsourcing services to partners in both domestic and foreign markets.
- Developed digital content services such as: baitap123.com, Digital marketing services
Renamed as Vinsofts .,JSC
- On 14/03/2016 VIN Trading & Services Company Limited was changed into Vinsofts Joint Stock Company with 3 shareholders.
- Company size: 45+ employees
Expand the company’s branch
- Opened new office at 5th floor, 8 Phan Van Truong street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
- Company size: 70+ official employees and 20+ part-time employees
- Main markets: US, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Japan and Vietnam
- October 2017: Representative office opened in Ho Chi Minh City: Unit 5 – 16, Block C, Officetel Charmington La Pointe Complex, No. 181 Cao Thang, Ward 12, District 10
- Established representative office in Singapore (expected in 2018)
5th anniversary of founding